Terms & Conditions
If you are on an Auto-Membership, you are welcome to hold or suspend your pass for holiday or business travel, or if you are unable to practice due to serious illness or injury.
Terms of pass suspension are:
- Seven business days’ notice in writing prior to the suspension date is required, and please note pass suspension cannot be applied retroactively.
- Minimum suspension period for all passes is seven days.
- Maximum suspension period is 14 days per three months membership period, a total of 56 days per year.
- Please note that we do not allow suspended memberships to be cancelled.
- One billing period must be completed after suspension and prior to cancelling membership.
Terms of membership cancellation are:
- Two weeks’ notice is required to cancel, after minimum contract period is complete.
- Minimum contract period for Unlimited Package is 6 months
- At the end of the minimum contract number of debits, the membership will continue on a fortnightly basis unless you notify us in writing with two weeks’ notice of your intent to discontinue membership.
- For all membership enquiries, pass suspensions and cancellations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Terms & Conditions
All passes are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for any other pass. Passes purchased online will activate upon your first visit. Introductory passes are a one-time offer to all new attendees at YYoga.
YYoga reserves the right to cancel, change or vary classes, teachers, workshops or teacher training programs. While we endeavour to give you as much notice as we can, this may not always be possible. Please check live timetables for up-to-date information on all classes and events.
Terms and Conditions of Concession Passes
Concessions are available for full-time students, community VIPs, seniors and pensioners only.
Not available for purchase online, as valid ID must be sighted. Acceptable ID includes seniors and pension cards, proof of enrolment in full-time University or TAFE course.
You are welcome to pre-book online for all of our classes, and this is highly recommended at peak times. If you become unable to attend you must cancel online, failure to cancel or “no-show” will result in you being charged for the pre-booked class. If you have pre-booked a class, you must still register at reception so that we know you’ve arrived.